Big Blue Couch® Coaching Speaking Services
Certified Life Coach & Author Mandy B. Anderson, Certified Life Coach & Author Raychel Chumley, and Professional Life Coach Joette Knapp are the three leading ladies on the Big Blue Couch® Speaking Team. They love to speak locally and nationally for Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, Schools, Teams, and Ministries.
The Big Blue Couch® Speaking Team has presented in front of intimate groups of 10-20 to large conferences with hundreds of attendants. Our audiences have been diverse, unique, and include: all ages (from 9-90), men & women, business professionals, government officials, support staff, stay-at-home moms, and retiree’s.
Our speakers are available for keynote & breakout sessions on a variety of topics. Or, they can custom create half day, full day, or weekend conferences to meet your audiences unique needs. Whether your event is small or large, we have a speaker/s to meet your needs!
- Leadership Skills to help manage stress & prevent burnout,
- Character Development to overcome fear and doubt,
- Overcoming Obstacles in life & business,
- Conflict Resolution and building healthy relationships,
- Building Faith in the midst of overwhelming difficulties…and every day challenges,
- Health & Wellness and how to change the mindsets that keep you stuck & unhealthy (Coach Mandy)
- Intentional Marriage & Motherhood while raising small children (Coach Raychel)
- Divorce Recovery and how to refocus & rebuild after major life changes. (Coach Joette)
“The Girls on the Big Blue Couch” Speaking Duo
Mandy B. Anderson & Raychel Chumley often present together. When they do, they go by the nickname “The Girls on the Big Blue Couch.” As best friends for over 20 years, authors, podcast co-hosts, speakers, entrepreneurs, and co-founders of Big Blue Couch Coaching, there is a magical thing that happens when these two powerhouse women walk on stage and speak. As a result, they have a unique ability to be vulnerable and connect with their audience in a way that is real, raw, and unforgettable.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
2017 Speaking Schedule:
February 18th, 2017
- Beautiful Wholeness Event, Ramkota Hotel Bismarck, ND.
March 28th, 2017
- League of Cities- Bismarck, ND
April 22nd, 2017
- Charity Lutheran Church- Bismarck, ND
August 5, 2017
- Beautiful Wholeness Event, Radisson Hotel, Bismarck, ND. Tickets go on sale June 12th, 2017.
A Few Previous Audiences:
- North Dakota Today Show– Bismarck, ND. From April 2014-December 2016- The Girls on the Big Blue Couch had a weekly appearance on the NDT with hosts Kevin Stanfield & Monica Hannon. Click HERE to listen to archived episodes of Mandy, Raychel, and Joette on NDT.
- Town Hall Fargo, ND
- WND Lutheran Youth Organization gathering Bismarck, ND
- Trinity Lutheran Church– BW Event- Carrington, ND
- Wives Master Class online
- NDSU Extension Support Staff Convention- Bismarck, ND
- Tulane Medical Center– Tulane, New Orleans
- Juice Plus Team Prayer Service– Minnesota
- Century High School Girls Swim Team– Bismarck, ND
- One Million Cups– Bismarck, ND
- MOPS of Evangel– Bismarck, ND
- Java Joy presented by Joy International– Bismarck, ND
- Dakota Heartland Group– Thrivent Financial- Bismarck, ND
- Lola Grace Support Group-Bismarck, ND
- Grace Point MOPS– Bismarck, ND
- Women’s Business Summit- Bismarck ND
- FCCLA State Convention– Bismarck, ND
- Girls Night Out presented by Evangel Assembly of God– Bismarck, ND
- FCCLA District Convention– Devils Lake, ND
To book us for Your next event, please fill out the contact request form here.
(You can expect a reply within 24-72 business hours)
- Mandy B. Anderson Press Kit
- Raychel Chumley Press Kit
- The Girls on the Big Blue Couch® Press Kit
- Joette Knapp Press Kit
“A huge thanks goes out to Big Blue Couch Coaching and all the ladies who participated in the Beautiful Wholeness Conference at Trinity. WHAT A DAY! We laughed…we cried…they sang…we danced! The sessions were packed full of faith- and experience-based content that gals from different congregations, towns – even other states – could appreciate and apply in their own lives. There truly was ‘something for everyone.’ Trinity Lutheran Church Carrington, ND
“Mandy, Raychel, & Joette, Thank you for the most pleasant presentation we could ask for. It was a delightful evening and all that attended enjoyed it. We look forward to having you at future events and hope you will oblige! Thank you! Thank You!” Stacy & the Gang (Dakota Heartland Group- Thrivent Financial)
“Mandy & Raychel, Thank you so much for spending time & working with our team this season. We have enjoyed learning more about ourselves & each other & growing as a team. We appreciate the life skills you have taught us.” Love, CHS Girls Swim Team
“On behalf of CTB thank you for presenting at this year’s Women’s Business Summit. Through your words of wisdom women will be able to strive for success throughout their lives. The impact you made at the summit was powerful. Thank you!”
“Thank you so much for speaking to us today! We all need to hear how to be courageous women in all aspects of life! We appreciate you taking the time to inspire us!” Thanks again, Grace Point Steering MOPS Team
“Thank you so much for being our keynote speaker today! I know that our FCCLA members from the 8 various schools will go back to their home and community with new ideas to better manage their lives! We appreciate what you are doing for this generation. Thank you for being a world-changer!” Sincerely, Carol Braunberger
“Raychel, Thank you so much for sharing your heart tonight and teaching us as women to be BRAVE!” Carri
“Mandy, we are so grateful that you made the time to share so powerfully with us. Thank you for spreading your sparks of enthusiasm, experience, & knowledge.” Blessings, Lola’s Grace Support Group