We used to laugh and be silly….now we just fight.
We used to be there for each other…now we can’t even speak.
Everyone used to trust me at work…now I’m blamed for everything.
How do we fix it?
How do we…forgive? Trust? Rebuild?
The Honor Code of Conflict Resolution
A workshop for women.
Join us for a completely unique and effective approach to conflict resolution! This experience will equip you with proven methods to help you overcome resentments, rebuild trust, and heal from broken relationships.
Here are the Details:
Date: Saturday March 25th, 2017
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (CST)
Location: Big Blue Couch Headquarters | 204 N. 4th St. | Bismarck, ND
Attend In-Person (space is limited) or Virtually from anywhere in the world!
- The Honor Code of Conflict Resolution 5 Step Process – An interactive coaching session with Coach Mandy & Coach Raychel that walks you step-by-step through the honor code so you can let go of resentment and rebuild your relationships. (Virtual attendees will be able to view the entire workshop, participate, and interact via Facebook LIVE video!)
- Forgiveness & Gratitude exercises including scripts to help you forgive and overcome bitterness.
- Personal guided journal time to help you apply what you are learning – right away!
- 20 page workbook (PDF version available for our virtual attendees)
- Access to the PRIVATE Facebook Group where you can interact with both the in-person and virtual attendees, as well as your coaches! (The Facebook group will be open one week before the workshop day and will close one week after the workshop is completed.)
In-Person Attendee $45.00 (Limited to 10 people!) *Plus Eventbrite Fee
Virtual Attendee $35.00 *Plus Eventbrite Fee
All sales are final – there are no refunds or cancellations for workshops or events. Once you have registered, you will be contacted via email for details on how to access the Private Facebook Group, etc. Must be within driving distance of Bismarck, ND for the In-Person Attendee spots.
About Mandy B. Anderson
Mandy B. Anderson is the Co-Founder and CEO of Big Blue Couch® Coaching, LLC. Born with Cystic Fibrosis, Mandy has walked the road of an Overcomer her entire life. She is passionate about helping others rise above their circumstances, be brave, and live beautifully whole. She is the author of the books, In Sickness and In Health: Lessons Learned on the Journey from Cystic Fibrosis to Total Health , Unashamed: Embracing Your Authentic Self in a Cookie Cutter World, and She Who Overcomes.
Mandy lives in North Dakota with her husband, Nate, and their fur-baby, Ajah B.
About Raychel Chumley:
Raychel Chumley is a Life Coach, Author, Speaker, and Entrepreneur. She is the Co-Founder and President of Big Blue Couch® Coaching, LLC. After finding healing and purpose from a troubled marriage, toxic friendships, and postpartum OCD, Raychel is on a mission to break bondage and speak truth over other women. She is the author of the home study program Celebrate Your Man and the Bible Study, Unbroken: Embracing the Cracks that are Making You Whole. Raychel has a BS in Psychology and Biblical Counseling from Liberty Univeristy and is a licensed Esthetician.
Raychel lives in North Dakota with her husband, Brandon, and their three children.