Permissions and Copyrights Policy
Permissions and Copyrights Policy:
With the exception of “guest posts” which are written by others, we write, design, and own the content on bigbluecouchcoaching.com. It is copyrighted in the name of our company and we feel we have the right to protect our intellectual property rights. However, we would like to allow you to share our content when it is appropriate and beneficial to do so. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without the written permission of Big Blue Couch™ Coaching, LLC:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014-2016, Big Blue Couch™ Coaching, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.bigbluecouchcoaching.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our expressed written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting of posts in their entirety.
- The following are trademarks of our company and may not be used: Courageous Nation™, Truth Statement™, and Big Blue Couch®
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us at email@example.com.
©2014-2016 Big Blue Couch™ Coaching, LLC. All rights reserved. www.bigbluecouchcoaching.com – 2720 East Broadway Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501 The content found on this website is for educational and inspirational purposes only and should not be used as medical advice. Big Blue Couch™ Coaching, LLC does not claim to be medical professionals or licensed therapists. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. You must not consider information on this website to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. This website should not be used in place of seeking appropriate counseling or therapy. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you are suffering from a medical condition, you need to seek professional help immediately. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information on this website.