We have one goal at Big Blue Couch® Coaching…
To to equip you with the skills you need to live Beautifully Whole…Inside & Out!
A Beautifully Whole Woman is intentional, purposeful, courageous, and steadfast in becoming the person she’s always wanted to be. She is:
- Intentional about personal growth and seeks out opportunities to learn and grow.
- Purposeful with her time and discovers ways to balance the needs of her family, career, and personal life.
- Courageous enough to overcome the thoughts and behaviors that are keeping her stuck.
- Steadfast in her pursuit of excellence in every area of her life.
What is Life Coaching?
life coach [noun] 1. a person who counsels and encourages clients on matters having to do with careers or personal challenges.
By combining an individualized approach, with our exclusive Big Blue Couch® Coaching Curriculum, and experienced coaches, we get a completely unique and effective approach to Life Coaching! Private Coaching is a safe place to overcome the obstacles that are keeping you stuck and bravely step into the next season of your life.
The good news is, you don’t even have to live in the same city as all private coaching sessions can be done via video conferencing or over the phone!
Here at Big Blue Couch Coaching we focus on the following:
- Overcoming patterns of fear, doubt, pride, self-sabotage, and perfectionism that are keeping you stuck.
- Building your faith with bravery, gratitude, hope, and forgiveness.
- Boosting your confidence & creating a powerful thought life by identifying lies and negative self-talk and arming you with truth.
- Discovering Biblical & realistic self care routines with a proven and unique system to help you balance personal, family, and business effectively.
- Supporting strong relationships (Marriage, Friendships, Parenting, Business) with conflict resolution, communication, and personality techniques that work.
- Helping you successfully navigate the next season of your life. Especially, after major life changes like starting a new business, a diagnosis*, career changes, divorce, empty nest, etc.
- Realizing a dream, goal, or passion that has long sat dormant like writing a book, starting a business, or discovering exactly why you were put on this earth.
*At Big Blue Couch Coaching we do not employ licensed mental health professionals. We are not a counseling service. For legal, ethical, and licensing reasons we cannot take clients who need help overcoming symptoms of, including but not limited to: Addiction, Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, PTSD, Perinatal Mood Disorders, Personality Disorders, or Mood Disorders.
However, Life Coaching and Counseling can pare together beautifully for certain people! We will make an exception on a case by case basis for an individual who is receiving professional care and wants to combine the healing power of counseling with effective coaching tools.
On occasion, the blogging team at BBCC will share their personal stories of overcoming mental illnesses like depression & anxiety; and living with life-changing illnesses like Cystic Fibrosis & Crohn’s Disease. You can find some of these encouraging & inspirational stories in the Blog and Podcast sections of the website.
Meet Our Coaching Team:
Every one of our certified Life Coaches at Big Blue Couch® Coaching uses the exclusive Big Blue Couch® Coaching Curriculum that we have developed over the last few years. However, each coach brings her own personality, strengths, life experiences, and specialized training to each and every session. Not sure how to choose? Read through the descriptions below to learn more about each coach.
Joette Knapp (Certified Professional Life Coach)
Coach Joette is smart, witty, and encouraging. She has the kind of deep faith that inspires you to trust God no matter what kind of pain you are walking through. Joette is extremely gifted at helping you grow your faith in realistic and meaningful ways; and giving the kind of advice only a seasoned mother could give. She specializes in helping women rebuild their lives after major life changes. She loves to help women find hope & healing after divorce. To find out more about Coach Joette’s story click here.
Raychel Chumley (Certified Life & Marriage Coach, President of Big Blue Couch® Coaching)
Coach Raychel is funny, wise, and tells it like it is. She is a gifted teacher who helps you recognize and change unhealthy behaviors in unique ways. Coach Raychel will encourage you to embrace the broken areas of your life and finally heal, while giving a little tough love at just the right moment. She specializes in coaching women of all ages who want to finally heal from past hurts and embrace joy and dream again. She also loves to coach married couples! To find out more about Coach Raychel’s story click here.
Mandy B. Anderson (Certified Life & Health Coach, CEO of Big Blue Couch® Coaching)
Coach Mandy is a gifted encourager and a genuinely positive person. She is an inspiration to anyone who deals with life altering illness. Coach Mandy will equip you to embrace the truth about who you are, overcome the victim mindset, and rise up in the midst of overwhelming obstacles. She specializes in coaching women who want to overcome negative mindsets and want to implement realistic and Biblical self-care. She also loves to coach business professionals! To find out more about Coach Mandy’s story click here.