A Beautifully Whole Woman is…HOPEFUL
Living Beautifully Whole Monthly Podcast
Welcome to the very first episode of the Living Beautifully Whole™ Podcast! Our goal with each monthly episode is to give you easy-to-apply tips and encouragement for living out a Beautifully Whole™ life. Each episode will be focused on a key attribute of what it takes to live Beautifully Whole™. We will give a short lesson to coach you on how to live this out in your life, and we will end each episode with a set of Truth Statements® that you can speak out loud to help you re-wire your thought patterns so they line up with this attribute. Today’s focus is: A Beautifully Whole Woman is HOPEFUL.
Listen to the Audio
DEFINITIONS from Dictionary.com
1. full of hope; expressing hope: His hopeful words stimulated optimism.
2. exciting hope; promising advantage or success: a hopeful prospect.
1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.
2. a particular instance of this feeling: the hope of winning.
3. grounds for this feeling in a particular instance: There is little or no hope of his recovery.
4. a person or thing in which expectations are centered: The medicine was her last hope.
5. something that is hoped for: Her forgiveness is my constant hope.
Synonyms of Hopeful =
Antonyms of Hopeful =
1. Hope is a choice. It is not dependent on your circumstances.
2. Hope deferred makes the heart SICK!
“When hope’s dream seems to drag on and on, the delay can be depressing. But when at last your dream comes true, life’s sweetness will satisfy your soul.” ~Proverbs 13:12, The Passion Translation
3. Hope is fed with GRATITUDE and Worship.
We challenge you to speak these out loud for the next 30 days!
- I will not give up; I will not be impatient. I will be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, I will keep on waiting—for God will never disappoint me!
- My future is bright and filled with a living hope that will never fade away.
- I will let this hope burst forth within me, releasing a continual joy. I will not give up in times of trouble, but will commune with God at all times.