10 Truth Statements to Get Your Hopes Up!
Living Beautifully Whole Monthly Podcast
Welcome back to the Living Beautifully Whole™ Podcast! Episode 1 of this podcast gave a coaching session on becoming HOPEFUL. In today’s BONUS podcast episode, Coach Mandy shares 10 Truth Statements® to Get Your Hopes Up. Listen to the audio, and if you feel led, print out the show notes below to speak these statements out each day.
Listen to the Audio
10 Truth Statements® to get your hopes up…
- I passionately pursue the Lord and lack no good thing. (Psalm 34:10)
- I will not give up. I will not be impatient. I will be brave and courageous and I will never lose hope. I will keep waiting on God for He will not disappoint me. (Psalm 27:14)
- The God of Heaven will make me prosper. (Nehemiah 2:20)
- I trust God for everything and work for Him, therefore I deserve to be provided for. (Matthew 10:10)
- I will give all my thanks to you, Lord, for you make everything right in the end. (Psalm 7:17)
- I am destined for great things and I will rise victorious. (Ephesians 6:13)
- The roaring praises of God fill my heart. I always triumph when I trust His promises. (Psalm 56:4)
- The God of Heaven will fully satisfy every need I have. He will provide for me! (Philippians 4:19)
- I am trained in the secret of overcoming all things, whether in fullness or in hunger. The strength of Christ’s explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
- I trust in the Lord completely. I will not rely on my own opinions. With all my heart I will rely on Him to guide me. (Proverbs 3:5)
Truth Statement® Challenge:
Listen to this audio every day for the next 30 days and commit to speaking these truth statements out loud throughout the day.
P.S If you want to learn more about how to create your own Truth Statements®, and other simple tools to help you create your best life, I invite you to join us at Beautiful Wholeness™ on February 17, 2018. You can grab all the details HERE!